Saree Jacket - Tube top saree jacket


As I promised all of you I’m posting one of my May creations. This whalebone strapless saree jacket is created for bridesmaids.  The back is coded and has a simple work. Really nice colors calm but at the same time very stunning. This colors gives the precedence to the bride and clearly maids look pretty but won’t take the eye away from the bride. Lot of brides ask when thinking about a jacket like this “will it fall down?” The answer is NO. Sure if the maid is not very used to a dress that is really open like this, she will be at a unease first but few hours will take the edge of it.

2 comments:

  1. itz toooo much wrk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you it's little bit more than normal. The reson is saree doesn't have any work on it. It is a plain silk saree. Only work on the dress is this. And there was no neckless. So I dont think this is too much. Thank you for your comment.
    P.S-I'll post a pic of the whole dress in future If I can fined a one. I think that will change your mind.

    ReplyDelete