A SRI LANKAN BRIDESMAID

Stone worked saree jacket

Sri Lankan Bridesmaids
In my opinion bridesmaids add an extra elegant to your wedding.  The colors of their dress or saree depends on brides taste most of the time. This bridesmaid saree and the jacket are in two different colors. But the stone work and the flower bouquet has blend this two colors and gave it a nice touch. I must mention the work in the saree jacket. I don’t glue any stone or sequin, all are individually sawn  in to the jacket. For those who doesn’t know much about  the difference, the glued work tends to fall off, in the end of the day you will lose few stones.  Also it looks messy as the glue can be seen. On the other hand sawn work is durable don’t have to be scared to wash and also very neat.  In here work is not much expand but got a very rich look.

1 comment:

  1. I am getting ready for my wedding which will be on August 2012. I am just searching for a bridesmaid dress. Your dresses are very nice and neat.

    Keep it up and upload new dresses.

    thakshila.cenwor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete